Quote by Austin: “Aiming to inspire many. Very thankful for everything God has set out for me.”
This IFBB Pro from the USA, has a unique look with a serious “Thor” appeal. His has an incredible balanced physique and is a devoted family man.
Austin Standage is a 22-year-old Sales Manager at Fitness 19 in Oklahoma.
1) What first got you interested in fitness and how has your passion grown?
There have been many factors that have motivated me through my fitness journey. I wrestled throughout high school/college and I always strive to improve and grow. Seeing the pros makes me push to have the best physique that I can.
2) What hurdles have you overcome while reaching towards your fitness goals?
For a month I was homeless. I was living out of my car and from couch to couch which was the hardest part of my life. My tattoo Live and Learn depicts my homeless experience.
3) What advice would you have for someone looking to get in shape?
Stay on it! Don’t give up. If you give up you’re just like everyone else. Make sure you reach your full potential.
Austin’s DIET and TRAINING program
Austin did not post it anywhere but feel free to contact him via his facebook!
Austin’s WEB links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/austinstandagefitness/timeline
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamABSolutePhysique
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/austin_standage